Bomber

Rated 4.8 out of 5
12 Reviews

The Bomber has a tapered tail shape with a longboard outline up front, making this board the ultimate cruiser that will flow down the line and turn on a dime.

Volume: 5'10": 44L | 6'4": 56L | 6'10": 60L

Size
Colour
Smoke Green/White
Less than 5 left

About the Bomber

With so much area up front, the Bomber paddles incredibly well. She glides with ease from a forward position yet will still slice a nice carve off the tail.

Size: 5'10" / 6'4" / 6'10"
Dimensions: 5'10" x 20 1/2 x 3 ,  6'4" x 21 x 3 , 6'10" x 21 1/2 x 3
Core: 100% Waterproof X-Density EPS Foam Core
Stringer: Double Stringer
Fin Setup: Tri (x3 FCS II Fin Setup)
Fin System: FCS II
Volume:  5'10": 44L | 6'4": 56

+ Leash Plug installed
+ FCS II Softflex Fins included

The FCS II Fin System

With the FCS II system, the need for any screws or tool to secure the fins has been eliminated. Simply insert the front of the fin into the plug and use downward pressure to lock the fin in place.

Easily insert & remove the fins based on the wave conditions or the riders ability. Don't upgrade your board -just change your fins.

Softech Bomber Fins
average rating 4.8 out of 5
Based on 12 reviews
  • 5 Stars
    10 Reviews
  • 4 Stars
    2 Reviews
  • 3 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 2 Stars
    0 Reviews
  • 1 Star
    0 Reviews
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend
12 Reviews
Reviewed by Richard P., from Australia
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Surfing Ability
Advanced
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Great board!

Have been keen on this board and was hoping it wouldn’t be super spongey like the Catch Surf boards. It’s firm but with a little give so you can still push through turns but not get smashed when you fall off.

Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Jason K., from United States
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Surfing Ability
  • Intermediate
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Super fun board

First couple of sessions have been really fun in small to medium size surf. Not the easiest board to duck dive but overall love how responsive the board is for the shape.

Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Iasone, from United States
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Surfing Ability
  • Intermediate
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Fun

I own a number of high end surfboards (7'6 LibTech, 6'2 Firewire) as well as a Wavestorm (also a foam board).

There are some real advantages to surfing foam boards, despite people thinking you are a newbie.

1- if you are surfing in an area where you're not sure if the coral could destroy your board, foamboards are great because they are cheap. In particular the Bomber uses closed cell foam which means it doesn't absorb water when punctured.

2 - when attempting more ambitious waves you can fall on your board without hurting yourself. I dont know how many times I've fallen on the edge of board against my rib cage. When you're older like me, it's not fun. It also makes you gun shy the next time you want to attempt a bigger wave.

3 - the extra volume lets you catch the wave earlier so you can pop early before the wave gets too steep. Great for older surfers or newbies.

Now comparing this against the Wavestorm, which is probably the most popular foam board on the market, I I am overall very pleased with the bomber for several reasons:

1 - the foam surface has traction but does not chafe like the wave storm. I put a think layer of wax and that was enough.

2 - it has less friction than the wave storm letting you slide your feet under for pop ups more easily.

3 - the FCS2 fin boxes lets me use my other fins.

Other pros:

The design of the board is pretty cool. I've seen a lot of foam boards and most are painted with neon paints. That's not just ugly it basically lets everyone know…

Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Elliott M., from United States
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Surfing Ability
  • Intermediate
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

LOVE IT!

This is my 3rd Softech board. They’re all awesome. The best quality and value on the market. Thank you!

Was this helpful?
Reviewed by Adam C., from United States
Verified Buyer
I recommend this product
Surfing Ability
  • Intermediate
Rated 5 out of 5
Review posted

Bomber soft tec

I haven’t got to surf it yet, but delivery was prompt and board arrived damage free, was very happy with the service, thank you

Was this helpful?

Hi, it looks like you are in . Would you like to go to your local store?